Is that applejuice?
WOO FOR GIVEAWAYS?
So, I was lucky enough to be able to get the chance to get Chris Colfer’s new book, The Land of Stories signed, and grabbed a second copy to also get signed on a whim.
I thought I could give it to a friend or something but…than realised I would much rather one of my followers have it, or someone that wasn’t able to make the signing, or missed out on getting in.
So, the winner receives a copy of The Land of Stories, signed by Chris Colfer (this afternoon actually).
- don’t have to be following me
- reblog as much as you want
- likes count because…I said so
- I’m going to finish this and use a random number thingo to choose a winner on the 9th of August
- please don’t sell it. I really want someone to have it that genuinely really wants a signed copy and doesn’t already have one
Give me a few weeks after I contact you about being the winner to ship it out as i’ll only just be returning back to Australia on the 10th :)
Remember the rules, Klainers……ALWAYS AND FOREVER REBLOG.
how many notes do you think we can get before season 4?
is 500,000 unreasonable? i think not. the challenge is set.
NEW GOAL KLAINERS!
Further confirmation that those spoilers aren’t true
I really want to know what the hell is the point of doing something like that?
Ok so I spent twelve hours filming on the Glee set last night and here’s what went down.
Are these ones really more believable than last time.
They believe me. They believe my spoilers. I have done my job.
Oh man. I’ve upset the masses.